Plaese wait


Mint Vervain-Valverbe-20g-20Filtri


Back to the list
SKU: 8021003500245 Categories: ,


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Mint Vervain-Valverbe-20g-20Filtri”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Herbal infusion • Ingredients: Vervain leaves 70%*, Mint leaves 30%*. Tisane • Ingrédients: feuilles de Verveine 70%*, feuilles de Menthe nahnah 30%*. Kräutertee Mischung • Zutaten: Verbenenblätter 70%*, Apfelminzeblätter 30%*.

Refreshing and pleasant infusion, excellent in the evening and after meals. Thanks to the analgesic properties of Mint, this herbal tea becomes a natural remedy for headaches and migraines.